Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Muppet LOve! Listen to this...

I just started listening to it myself only 10 minutes ago, but had to share with you.  The entire Muppets: the Green Album, is on NPR to stream for our 'most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational' listening pleasure. 
Have a listen here at NPR, if only for Weezer's rendition of Rainbow Connection. 
And, oh!  Mahna, Mahna, by the Fray ... so fun! doo doo do do do...

Check out the upcoming movie, due out in November.  Not only will there be the usual Muppet awesomeness, but it's written by Jason Segel, the incredibly talented actor from How I Met Your Mother and Forgetting Sarah Marshall (which he also wrote) with muppets, songs, and I love his sense of humour.  I wish the Muppet show was still on TV, but this will do.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment