Friday, August 26, 2011

Debb and Sydney-the Sneak Peek! Ottawa Wedding Photography

Before we head off to Laurentian Lodge for a wedding weekend, we couldn't wait to share just a few with you from this lovely ladies' wedding.  Debb & Sydney had their wedding at their home surrounded by their beautiful gardens.  

They came down the aisle to a backyard of all their friends and family singing Happy Together by the Turtles, led by a talented friend, Pat Moore, on guitar.  The feeling was warm, sweet and absolutely wonderful, continuing through the ceremony (by Keith Langille) into the evening.  
Debb & Sydney truly wanted only to host  a great night for each other and their loved ones with lots of delicious food, drink and a very good time for everyone.  Even their photography they wanted to be focused on their guests instead of them, on the people they love and laugh with easily.  Congratulations you two!

'Imagine me and you, I do, I think about you day and night, it's only right
To think about the girl you love and hold her tight, So happy together

I can't see me lovin' nobody but you, For all my life
When you're with me, baby the skies'll be blue, For all my life'

Have a look at a couple more shots from Darcy on his tumblr blog, thelyleproject. I love how soft and gorgeous they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment