Sunday, January 23, 2011

Family & Maternity Photography, Thunder Bay, Ontario

Here I am catching up on some blogging...  there is more to come soon, but first I thought I could share some photos of Denae, since she was the Birthday Girl this week!  I got together with her and her family while in Thunder Bay for some very special photos.  Looking for some better-than-school-photos, and also some of the new baby sister or brother on the way we had a lot of fun in a slightly extended session.  

It was freezing out.....
So we found somewhere to take our minds off the cold...














And more of the sweet Birthday Girl...



I've been honoured to photograph Denae's Aunty's Wedding, Maternity and Family sessions, and working with Denae and her parents was just as great.  Such a lovely family, every one!  

Some more photos of her little cousin Imogen will be showing up here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment