Monday, August 2, 2010

Waiting for baby...

As we are heading off to Dryden, Ontario this morning, I just have to send out a photo of two of some of my all time favourite people.  As you can tell, they've got a little one on the way, who I'm sure will make that all-time favourite people list fairly quickly!  Today, in fact, is that little one's due date. (Yay!)  I am so excited.  

I don't make it to my hometown often, especially not with the timing that allows me to meet these little ones when they're so brand new.  So, this is great, right?  Well, we'll see if this is what she has planned.  I'm sure she'll have her own timeline, and we'll find out if I do in fact get to meet her, but if I do?  You can bet there will be some photos taken.  

Her momma-to-be has already been used as my official 'pinup girl', with much appreciation (see our facebook page profile photo, if you haven't seen last years Wedding Bells ad or some of our business cards), so I'm sure it will be hard to resist sharing some very special newborn photos.
Cross your fingers, I know her parents are very eager to meet her soon as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment